WiFi and Eduroam
一本道最新高清无码Find out how to connect to WiFi and University Network on campus:
- UAL-WiFi (on campus only)
- University Network (staff and students only)
- The Cloud (WiFi for short courses and visitors)
- Eduroam (WiFi for visitors from institutions connected to Eduroam)
- select 'UAL-Wifi' from network preferences
- enter your UAL username and password
一本道最新高清无码Please be aware that there may be some WiFi blindspots around each campus.
Need help connecting?
See our step-by-step guides:
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Windows PC (PDF 162KB)
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Mac (PDF 178KB)
- Connect to UAL WiFi on iPhone and iPad (PDF 121KB)
- Connect to UAL WiFi on Android phone (PDF 140KB)
Common services that use the University network to connect or communicate include:
- Internet access
- File sharing
- Application sharing
- Hardware sharing
UAL Internet of Things
UAL-IoT (Internet of Things) may be available to use if your smart device is unable to connect to UAL-WiFi.
Read the UAL-IoT Disclaimer一本道最新高清无码 to check your device meets the criteria of use.
一本道最新高清无码To log a request for UAL-IoT (on campus only).
一本道最新高清无码Short course students and visitors can connect via The Cloud. Search for “_The Cloud” in the WiFi settings on your mobile device.
一本道最新高清无码If you don’t already have a Cloud account, open a browser on your device and complete the form.
一本道最新高清无码To forget The Cloud on your device see our guides:
一本道最新高清无码Visiting UAL from another educational institution? Connect to Eduroam WiFi using your home institution credentials. .
Please check with your home institution for set-up instructions and support.
Eduroam for UAL students
- Connect to Eduroam for WiFi at other educational institutions
Find out more about Eduroam
JANET is the UK provider of Eduroam. All Eduroam users must adhere to the and the IT Network and Acceptable Use for Students (PDF 190KB).