一本道最新高清无码Some documents can't be read aloud by text to speech software and are therefore inaccessible. Here are some tools to convert these into accessible formats.
SensusAccess is a web service that will convert from one format to another.
一本道最新高清无码It will convert from:
- different file types (including images of text and PDFs)
- web pages
- text (e.g. cut and paste from websites or documents)
You can choose the output to be:
- an audio file (so you can listen to your text read aloud)
- a text or Word document
- an e-book (for example to read on your Kindle)
- a Braille document
一本道最新高清无码More instructions are available in the .
Go to our Library SensusAccess web page and follow the instructions to convert your files. You can use this service from home and the conversion is emailed to you.
ClaroRead is a toolbar to support reading and writing (go to our Reading & Writing page for more information). ClaroRead has options to:
- convert screen content to Word or PDF (select the text that you wish to convert)
- scan from a paper document and convert into Word or PDF ( only if there is a scanner attached and setup)
- scan from a PDF and other file formats (containing text or images of text) and convert into Word or PDF.
For video tutorials and text instructions go to the . (Request your free account by emailing: email@example.com) Sign in, select the ClaroRead icon and scroll down the menu to Scanning Options.
Read&Write Gold is a toolbar similar to ClaroRead (go to our Reading & Writing page for more information). The scanning options are:
- scanning and converting from the screen (by selecting the screen area that you wish to be converted)
- scanning and converting from different types of files.
It can convert into Word, HTML, PDF and epub formats.
For video tutorials and text instructions go to the . Request your free account by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign in and then select the TextHelp Read&Write for Windows icon and scroll down the menu to Scanning Options.
How do I find the software?
On a Windows PC
- Log on to the PC.
- Click on the Start Menu, click on All Programs, click on Zen Works application window.
- Click on Assistive Technology in the left-hand menu.
- Double click on the program you want to use.
On a Mac
- Log on to a Mac.
- Click on Launch Pad (the rocket icon on the bottom toolbar).
- Click on Self Service (you will need to login to Self Service)
- Select Assistive Technologies from the right-hand menu.
- Click on the program you want to use.
Note: The programs can take up to 20 minutes to install if they haven't been used before on the machines.